Tiramisu is one of the currently most modern sweets. It originates from Italy and is known worldwide prescription. It dominates the taste of coffee and is not too heavy to be consumed.
Products that are needed for the preparation of tiramisu (for 6 persons)
* 300 ml brown
* 5 yellow eggs
* 150 g sugar
* a few drops of rum
* 500 g cheese
* 200 ml cream to icing
* 15 cookies
* Cocoa powder
1. Cook for coffee, smelliest rum and leave to cool.
2. On down mixed steam egg yolks with sugar until all the sugar melts, then this measure is invited. Occasionally mixed.
3. From sweet cream becomes slightly thick creams. By processed cheese mixer placed cheese and creams. Immediately set the cooled cream of yellow eggs. All the ingredients are mixed in order to create homogeneous mass.
4. 6 cups prepared. At the bottom of each glass set from 2 tablespoons of cream. Cream with cocoa powder and placed on the broken pieces of biscuits tempered with coffee. This whole process is repeated until full glasses filled.
5. Glasses put in the refrigerator at least one hour. Tiramisu served only when it is well cooled.