Stained bananas have at home? This is the recipe for you.
Ingredients for the cake:
400 g sugar
245 g flour
75 g cocoa
1 medium spoon half of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda and a half high
2 bananas print
240 ml warm water
120 ml milk
120 ml sunflower oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and a half high
For the cream:
227 g chocolate cut into small pieces
180 ml HOPL
15 g butter
1. Make the oven hot to 180 degrees C. In a large bowl Mix them sugar, flour, cacao, baking powder, soda and salt. Remove side.
2. In another large bowl, stir eggs, bananas print, water, milk, oil and vanilla extract. Take liquid products to dry ones and stir until everything is combined.
3. Put the dough (you may look a little sloppy, but it must be) in a container for baking buttered and flour or baking paper. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
4. Make the cream hot and butter in a pan until it starts to boil. Pour over the chocolate and mix until completely dissolved.
5. When invited both and come to a room temperature, pour the cream on the cake.
Enjoy your meal!